RRCB & RRB Full Form - Exam Pattern, Syllabus And News
About Author: M. S. NashtarkkLast Edited: 13 Jul 2019 04:03 AM
RRCB Full form - Railway Recruitment Control Board
RRB Full Form - Railway Recruitment Board
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and their official website
- Ahmedabad - www.Rrbahmedabad.Gov.In
- Ajmer - www.Rrbajmer.Gov.In
- Allahabad - www.Rrbald.Gov.In
- Bangalore - www.Rrbbnc.Gov.In
- Bhopal - www.Rrbbpl.Nic.In
- Bhubaneswar - www.Rrbbbs.Gov.In
- Bilaspur - www.Rrbbilaspur.Gov.In
- Chandigarh - www.Rrbcdg.Gov.In
- Chennai - www.Rrbchennai.Gov.In
- Gorakhpur - www.Rrbgkp.Gov.In
- Guwahati - www.Rrbguwahati.Gov.In
- Jammu & Srinagar - www.Rrbjammu.Nic.In
- Kolkata - www.Rrbkolkata.Gov.In
- Malda - www.Rrbmalda.Gov.In
- Mumbai - www.Rrbmumbai.Gov.In
- Muzaffarpur - www.Rrbmuzaffarpur.Gov.In
- Patna - www.Rrbpatna.Gov.In
- Ranchi - www.Rrbranchi.Gov.In
- Secunderabad - www.Rrbsecunderabad.Nic.In
- Siliguri - www.Rrbsiliguri.Org
- Thiruvananthapuram www.Rrbthiruvananthapuram.Gov.In
Railway RRB Exam Pattern
The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries 1.5 marks. Negative marking system for each question for which a incorrect, 1/3 of the marks.
- General Knowledge/awareness : 20
- Arithmetic Ability : 25
- Technical Ability : 25
- Reasoning ability & General Science : 30
General Awareness: This section contains the questions from current affairs, Major finance/ Economic news, budget & five 3 year plans, who is who, sports, books & honors, science, abbreviations, important days, national and international organizations.
Arithmetic Ability: This section contains all topics of Maths covered in any class till graduation, the questions asked from number system, HCF/ LCM, simplification, decimal fractions, ratio & proportions, Unitary method, percentage, time & distance, time & work, profit & loss, average, simple & compound interest, mensuration, data interpretation.
Technical Ability: This part is a bit tricky one which has the portion of question to test your technical knowledge about the profession and presence of mind.
Reasoning ability: Verbal- questions will be made from number series, alphabet, test of direction sense, coding-decoding, number ranking, arithmetical reasoning, problem on age calculation, blood relations and analogy sections.
Non-Verbal: Non-verbal series, mirror images, cubes & dice, grouping identical figures, embedded figures etc.
Eligibility for Group D jobs:
- You must have completed your 12th in any stream from a recognized Education board.
- You must have completed your 12th with minimum 33% marks.
Group C and D employees are recruited through 21 Railway Recruitment Boards(RRB) , located at different parts of the country, which are controlled by the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB).
Railway Recruitment Board - RRB - Latest Hindi News
Last update - Mon, Sep 17 2018. 22:43 IST
16 अक्टूबर के बाद होने वाली RRB Group D परीक्षा के तारीखों, सेंटर और शिफ्ट डिटेल्स की घोषणा 13 सितंबर को होना था लेकिन किसी कारण नहीं हो पाया ! फिर कहा गया कि 15 सितंबर को जारी होगा लेकिन वेबसाइट पर ज्यादा ट्रैफिक होने के कारण अभी भी एरर आ रहा है !
Some Important Topics for RRB Exam - Must Read